Monday, July 26, 2010

Unfair Item Strike / Feedback Blackmailer

From time to time you will come accross the ebay Bully, ( anyone wanting further contact information about this particular seller please email me ) these people will go as far as they can to win.

I recently bought a DVD ( Lost Horizon see my feedback ), paid via Paypal and awaited my purchase three weeks later no DVD and no reply to my many emails, I was left no choice but to go through the paypal proceedure for my refund.
It was then that I found out what a nasty little bully my seller was, who sent me a threatening email to let me know that he was able too in the most easy way... to have a non payment item strike put on to my account if i tried to get my refund! it would seem that three of these strikes on your account and you are of ebay.

I continued and got my refund, good as his word my seller got the item strike put on my account, it would seem that this proceedure is easy to do and is automatic and my seller informed me with glee that he had done this so many times and had got sellers kicked off ebay ... his words not my'n.

I sent all the information ( by registered post ) including his threatening emails, headers, ect in hard copy form to:


Investigations Dept, Atten Suspenstion Appeals, Ebay International AG, PO Box 9473, Dublin 15, Ireland.

I also emailed them all info to be on the safe side, and within a couple of days the item strike was removed from my account. My seller in the meantime had tried to get his money back through ebay without success.


Yes he has left nasty feedback...but its to be expected and I can live with it. If possible please write your own reviews for others to read, and help us to make these many bully's known to all.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment