Monday, July 26, 2010

PVR Humax 9200t Hard Drive Freeview Recorder

For anyone considering the purchase of a PVR, I would like to recommend this model.Easy set-up, watch 1 channel while you tape another (or tape 2 others, with some limits), and one touch record from the on-screen guide. Think Sky Plus without the monthly fee. (no series record though). You will see a lot on the forums about disc noise and other glitches. Luckily, I have experienced none. There is also Picture in Picture, download via PC socket, and much more, if you want it. Say goodbye to tapes/discs, and get 80 hours of programmes stored on the hard drive for under 200.I have no connection with the company, or indeed with EBay. (I bought mine in Oxford Street). Just a satisfied owner, passing on a recommendation. If you are undecided about a Freeview Recorder, take the plunge. I don't think you will regret it.As of now -April 2008 Series record is available and works well. Buy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment