Monday, July 12, 2010

Pre-ordered a item and now the seller has closed their account

this is the first time I've had to use this board.
I pre-ordered a item several months ago on here from a seller who had a power seller status and now I've just found out their account has been closed which means the item I paid for no longer exists.
Is there a way for me to go through Ebay or paypal and get a refund at all?

That's just what I said.If they did not exist there would be no page.

Still there but NARU. If the item was removed by ebay, then it will come up as invalid item number, if it was just the user who was NARU'd then their previous sold stuff will be visible for up to 30 days, 90 days if you have the item number.

af
"the inglorious habitual
alky with his distressed spoons/penny sales"

No comments:

Post a Comment