Monday, July 26, 2010

TAKE THAT TICKET FRAUD? Matrixman666 / dogscock141

I bought 2 tickets for a Take That concert from a seller known as dogscock141, now known as Matrixman666 back in june for 185. Now they haven't come, I fall outside of the ebay protection and paypal protection. I am contacting the police. This seller listed the sales as private so cant see other buyers but there are defo at least 51 others out there who fit the bill and may well have been scammed. Please contact me if you have so I can add your name to the list. I have contacted the police as this may well constitute major fraud. Can't say for sure, but certainly seems that way, tickets are officially released now and mine haven't arrived, nor has the seller been courteous enough to email me witha reason why!


I live in hope!!..............


runninglee1979

No comments:

Post a Comment