Monday, July 12, 2010

Why would you want to leave a neutral or a negative?

I bought some bowls, jack & bag that were advertised as crown green bowls but when they arrived the bowls were for crown green but the jack was for playing carpet bowls. I emailed the seller who just said she didn't know anything about bowls and when her husband bought them last year the seller never said the jack was wrong. If I send them back it will cost £10 in postage or I can buy a jack elsewhere for £10 (which I will probably do) but should I leave the seller neutral or negative.

well you shouldn't have had to pay extra postage - and the seller should really be trying to solve your problem - i would think a partial refund would be the easiest way to sort it out - but thats jusy my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment