Thursday, August 19, 2010

unrestored diecast 1/18 scale - some photos to compare

Hello,
my hobby is creating little dioramas with rusty aged cars,
motorcycles and buildings like a barn, carport or a garage. Creatings
rusty diecast is an art, hard work with much sanding, but on the market
you'll find series too. Some are limited, others produced in large
quantity, but not very detailed or in lower quality.

Some
sellers want to quickly earn money and producing very poor only briefly
painted models. For
me it simply means to create awesome art,
as a gift to friends or just for fun.

I'm from Germany, and quality is my first
name, my English too ?
Please feel free, report errors to me - THX

Here are some photos to compare !
The real world on junkyards:

a very old pickup, very rusty

damaged, repaired

the beetle overgrown by nature
Diecast 1/18 scale

hard work, sanding a beetle (Maisto 1/18 scale)

rusty beetle 1/18 scale lost in prairie

Ford Mustang in restoration 1/18 scale

Mercedes limited edition Revell

weathered Jeeps dirty, rusty, damaged

junkyard diorama with tree
gas pumps 1/18 scale

No comments:

Post a Comment