Thursday, August 5, 2010

'Lime by Next' or 'Lime @ Next' - Cheap Quality!!!!!!!!


I recently bought some knickers for my daughter from ebay and the heading was 'Next Dora knickers, age 5-6, BNIP', the description in the listing did indeed say Lime by Next but I had never heard of Lime so didn't really pay much attention to it. Silly me! The knickers arrived in good time but when I looked at them straight away I could tell they were poor quality. Nowhere on the packet or on the knickers themselves was the name 'Next' written.


I have since looked into the Lime name further and have found out it is a range brought out by Next to fill gaps in their 'Choice (seconds)' shops. Basicallyinferior quality goods bought out for a diffferent chain run by them - so although run by the 'Next' people not actually real Next items at all.


I would advise you to not buy these items and just spend a little more on real 'Next' items - I wish I had. These knickers are a terrible shape and rough material - I will probably end up giving them to a charity shop.


These people should not be able to write 'Next' in the item title as in my opinion the two lines are totally different!

No comments:

Post a Comment