Thursday, August 19, 2010

Selftrading.co.uk Mixed Pallets Wholesale Pallets

My Review of Selftrading.co.ukThis company offers Mixed Pallets at wholesale prices but all is not what it seems.I went ahead and purchased a mixed pallet of goods from selftrading.co.uk. Now, I did contact Self Trading by phone to have a quick chat about the contents
of the pallet before proceeding with the purchase (as there are no listings of contents on the selftrading website) and was assured that this pallet was valued at over
7,000. I spoke to a guy called Karl who seemed pretty confident that
this was a great offer.I paid just over 700 for the pallet delivered to Ireland. A few days later the pallet arrived and i could not believe what this company had sent.Pallet contents included:4 Very Large Boxes of dusters that you could not give away for free never mind sell.1 Box of extension poles for above dusters.4 Boxes of cheap underwear. 2 white. 1 brown and yellow and 1 orange and yellow.1 Very Large Box of disposable toothbrushes. Real small toothbrush that has some paste inside it. Use once and throw away. Absolutely useless.2 Boxes of coffee sachets that are almost out of date.3 Boxes of envelopes. 1 white. 1 pink and 1 blue.2 Boxes of mixed nails and screws.4 Boxes of Very Large cheap car seat belt covers.The rest of the pallet was made up of cheap pens, stop watches and small alarm clocks/radios with no power supplies.My
advice to anyone thinking of purchasing one of these mixed pallets is
too stay well clear. There's a good reason why the contents of these
pallets are not listed on their website. I contacted Self Trading
to let them know i was not satisfied with what they had sent and they
simply said that there was nothing they were willing to do and that was
pretty much that? Even though it does state on the website that selftrading.co.uk would buy the pallet back if neccessary. The tone of their reply was not what you would expect
from a wholesale company or any company for that matter. They simply
did not want to know. They had my money and that was that. What a
complete rip off. These so called wholesale pallets are a complete waste of money. I've had to dump the majority of this pallet as the products are worthless.I hope this info will help some potential customers make an informed decision before parting with their hard earned cash.
I'd hate to see anyone else have the same experience as i had with Self
Trading. This company should be avoided at all costs.I contacted Self Trading to let them know i would be writing a review on my experience with them. They replied by email saying: Crack on.I'm absolutely amazed that this company is trading. Do yourself a favour and stay well clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment