Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Experience with saxplayertel (TL. Supplies Ltd)

I purchased a Sony HDD/DVD recorder from this guy (Item no: 170162985066). When it (eventually) arrived, the HDD broke within hours (after i had left him nice feedback). I contacted him and he accepted it for return. When he received it, however, he refused to refund the initial postage charge. THIS IS AGAINST PAYPAL POLICY as well as aginst the Supply of Goods and services Act. Even tough Saxplayertel was informed of all this multiple times, he refused to issue a refund. In the end, I had to claim through paypal, who agreed with me.The moral of the story for me...1.) ALL items are liable for a full refund if bought through paypal or in britain.2.) saxplayertel (TL. Supplies Ltd) is not a very nice seller who tried to keep money rightfully belonging to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment