Thursday, August 19, 2010

FACTORY SEALED SEGA GENESIS/MEGADRIVE GAMES

WARNING - DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 20 FOR A FACTORY SEALED SEGA GENESIS/MEGA DRIVE GAME UNLESS IT IS A RARE TITLE! COMMONFETCH BETWEEN 10-20. RARE TITLES MAY FETCH BETWEEN 20-30....SO BEWARE!


I HAVE SEEN MANY BUYERS PAYING MUCH MORE THAN THEY NEED TOO, AS MOST OF THESE CAN BE FOUND CHEAPLY IN AMERICA - try eBay.com. Here is one of the cheapest sellers of sealed Genesis games there is or was (he might be almost sold-out as I have not looked for a while now), dov, and he is based in Canada. His shipping seems expensive at $25 for the 1st game, but he only charges $5 for extra games, and the total shipping price is negotiable. So buy 8 games from him and pay at most $7.50 per game, which is about the price of shipping one game from the US or Canada. Also, many of his sealed Genesis games will sell for $0.99 or not much higher! But if you average out your costs per game, then you'll not pay more than the 15 I suggest here, and you may get them for 5, or maybe you pay 20.....which has got to be better than paying some of the prices I have seen from other sellers on eBay - with some sellers asking 99.99 for many 5 games! An example would be I have seen Ecco Jr listed for 40 , when I know dov has 500 in stock and usually sells them for between $0.99c and $7, with the odd one fetching more like $20.


SO A WARNING TO ALL THOSE BUYERS OUT THERE, FIND OUT THE TRUE VALUE OF A GAME BEFORE YOU BUY. DO NOT IMPULSE BUY. PLEASE ASK ME FOR ROUGH ESTIMATION, AS I KNOW MY SEGA GENESIS GAME PRICES BETTER THAN MOST. I DO STOCK A FEW, BUT ONLY RARE TITLES, AND I ALWAYS ASK A FAIR PRICE FOR WHAT I SELL. AND IN9 YEARS I HAVE NEVER CHARGED CLOSE TO 100 FOR A SEALED GENESIS GAME, AS IT WOULD HAVE TO BE SUPER RARE TO FETCH THAT SORT OF MONEY.


I HAVE SOLD FACTORY SEALED GENESIS GAMES STREETS OF RAGE 3 FOR LESS THAN 80, 3 NINJA'S KICK BACK FOR LESS THAN 50....AND THESE TRULY ARE SUPER RARE TITLES TO FIND SEALED! OTHERS SEALED GENESIS GAMES I HAVE SOLD INCLUDE ; YS 3 (20-30), Phantasy Star 3 (20), Ecco Jr (20), Phantasy Star IV (30-40), Caliber.50 (20-30), Shining Force II (30-40), Landstalker (10-20), Onslaught (15-30), Street Smart (5-15), Wolfchild (8-15), California Games (5-20), James Pond 3 (5-20), Ranger X (15-20),Shaq-Fu with CD (1-5), Mortal Kombat (2-10), Mortal Kombat II (5-20), Fighting Masters (1-10), McDonalds Treasure Land Adventure (10-20), with many more than that! And just keep in mind that these are sold prices, not paid prices. So as a general rule I would say don't pay more than a total including shipping of 15 for a game unless it is rare, as most of those I have listed hereare easily buyable for less than 15. And don't forget to ask me for a rough guide price to the marketvalue for such games, as it won't cost you a thing....all my advice is impartial and free, and you might get 1 or 2 more quotes from other sellers if your unsure. I am only giving you this advice becauseI hate to see good eBayers being had, especiallyby paying such ridiculously high prices, and those sellersprofiteering from suchhuge profit margins.

No comments:

Post a Comment