Thursday, August 5, 2010

ME TO YOU TATTY BEAR CRYSTAL NOSE

Many people who are a collector may not have had the chance to buy this bear when it first came out as only 1500 hundred were made. They were RRP 27.50 so I missed out and looked on ebay for one. Well the prices were ridiculous. One for example is selling a high number bear for 139.99 or best offer, the cheek?! Well because I really wanted one I put in a best offer of 60 and the seller declined...I mean they are doubling the price they paid. Instead these people want us to get ripped off and buy these bears for ridiculous prices and I am afraid people who don't know the RRP do pay these prices.
Just a note to let those collectors know how much the RRP actually is so you don't get ripped off
Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment