Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dunster House Log Cabins

The Dunster House Website is quite flash with lots of glowing testimonials from customers.
However, beware of what lurks behind the glitz!

I purchased a Garden Office recently and on building it, found some significant pieces missing.
I tried to call the Customer Services Department but they will not take incoming phone calls. You must write to them for a response.

I asked for my problem to be escalated and they said "He won't talk to you! Our terms and conditions state you must write in". Any company who receives a complaint or delivery query and then immediately hide behind their terms and conditions must be viewed with a great deal of suspicion.

I am now awaiting their response.

With regards to the actual quality, whilst I don't have experience of any other manufacturer, I think the quality of the product is poor. Many of the planks are twisted and bowed. Several are split right through.

Would I recommend them or buy from them again - NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment